SIMPLE AND EMPOWERING
In this workshop, you will discover how to eat more plants so you can have fewer cravings and more energy without spending hours in the kitchen. You are just 5 days, 5 classes, and 3 guides away from feeling better now and living longer later!
WHAT WE'LL COVER
- How to ease into eating more whole plant foods without giving up your favorite treats.
- How to see past dietary trends so you can recognize fads and fiction.
- How to manage your blood sugar to increase your energy and curb your cravings.
- How to eat meat sparingly so you can decrease your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease.
- How to easily cut down on dairy to help manage your hormones.
- How to ease the bloat once you start eating more fiber-rich foods.
- How to tune into abundance and let go of a scarcity mindset.
Show up for yourself—start real change today.
Change is hard, and not one should have to do it alone. We're here to get you started off on the right foot, and show you real practical steps for a plant-based lifestyle, to lead you to eating and living in a way that allows your body to thrive—which means YOU get to thrive.Register Now
- 30-60 Minute Presentations
- Go at your own pace
- Simple but effective daily goals
1 WEEK MEAL PLAN
- Includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack ideas
- Grocery shopping list included
3 BONUS GUIDES
- Finding Your Why
- Grocery Store Guide
- Pantry Essentials
CERTIFIED PLANT-BASED NUTRITIONIST
4 years ago I was you. Feeling frustrated and drained, but craving a healthier lifestyle. I knew I should be feeding my family more fruits and vegetables, but they didn’t want to eat them, and I didn’t want the battle. I wasn’t willing to make the change even though I knew deep down I should.
And then, one year later, my husband had a stroke. And I realized that I NEEDED to make this a priority no matter what. I changed my family’s diet as a mom with six kids, 8 years and younger, with a husband recovering from the after effects of his stroke. No formal nutritional education. Not knowing where to start and just jumping into it.
And we got incredible results: All my husband’s health numbers improved. He lost weight and has kept it off without even trying. BUT I learned everything the hard way. I tried many recipes that flopped. I spent countless hours on research. We experienced bloating and gut issues, until I learned simple tips.