Empowered by Plants Signature Course
In the Empowered by Plants Program:
- We teach the science behind plant-based nutrition so that you are confident knowing it is the best diet for longevity.
- We work on an abundance mindset so you won’t feel deprived.
- We work on how food affects your risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease so you know exactly what to eat and what to avoid to protect you from chronic disease.
- You learn how to ease into a plant-based diet so that you can avoid the bloat.
- We walk you through the simple steps to take that will improve your gut health.
- You learn what foods will literally add years to your life.
- We help you understand the right way to transition to a plant-based diet and make sure you are not lacking any essential nutrients.
- We work with you on developing important systems and strategies for losing weight on a plant-based diet.
- We teach you how to see past dietary trends so you never have to be confused again on what hot new diet to follow.
- We work with you to find out how much protein your specific body needs so that you aren’t putting stress on your liver and kidneys and you are getting enough for your muscles and bodily needs (it’s not as much as you think!)
- We don’t just focus on food—we also work with you holistically so you can improve all the aspects that contribute to your long-term health.
- We help you keep family traditions alive no matter how you choose to eat.
- We work through common missteps when going plant-based so that you can transition easily and successfully.
- We teach you how to navigate social and family situations and questions you will be asked about your diet.
- We help you become confident in your eating choices so that everyone can see how it has positively impacted your health.
This special offer includes our Membership, the "No Recipe Cookbook" and a starter cookbook with 40 plant-based meals.
The course has 31 classes that include:
Welcome Health Audit and Goals
Module 1: The Prep
Finding Your Why
How To Live in Abundance
Grocery Store Guide
Basic Nutrients & Supplementation
Plant-Based Options For on the Go
Essential Foods To Eat Everyday
Module 2: Getting Started
How to Cut Back on Dairy
How to Eat Meat Sparingly
Hot to Limit Highly Processed Foods
How to Ease Off Added Sugars
How to Ease the Bloat
Module 3: Deepening Your Why
Finding Truth in Dietary Trends
How to Achieve Your Optimal Body Weight
Women’s Health and Infertility
Feeding Children and Groups
Module 4: Promoting Longevity
How to Minimize Your Risk of Heart Disease
How to Minimize Your Risk of Cancer
How to Minimize Your Risk of Diabetes
How to Minimize Your Risk of Alzheimer's Disease and Stroke
Module 5: Understanding The Bigger Picture
Food and Politics
Food and the Environment
Food and Culture
Module 6: Success with a Holistic Approach
Closing Health Audit
As you can see, the PlantWhys Group Coaching Program comes with everything you need to be successful.
There is literally nothing else on the market that’ll take you by the hand and show you exactly what you need to do to successfully transition to a plant-predominant lifestyle.
What People Are Saying:
I enjoyed eating meat, hard to say no to a perfectly cooked rack of lamb or bone-in rib eye! My skin, however, was not happy with me and I have had my eczema for years.
After 3 weeks of eating delicious plant-based meals, my eczema completely cleared up! Normally, I would need steroid creams to get those results but these results came from the inside out! I’ve had Indian food, Ethiopian food, Nigerian food, all plants, no meat or dairy! My skin is thanking me and for that, I thank you Ali! Plant-based does not mean eating like a rabbit! It means the basis of what you consume is plants!
As a T2 diabetic for nearly 11 years, I’ve prided myself on consistently keeping my A1C well under 7.0 as my doctors taught. Most of the time it has been well under 6.0. I accomplished this by following the doctor’s guidelines of low carb, high protein diet. By every indication, I felt I was in complete control and doing well. Suddenly 5 years ago, that changed. I was rushed to the ER and learned that I was in kidney failure. I spent a week in the hospital and another month on dialysis. This left me with 30% kidney function and high blood pressure. I was on 4 high dose medications. I further pushed the low carb high protein diet and saw A1C numbers between 4.70-5.60. Great right? 2 years later I developed a diabetic ulcer on my foot. Something had to change!!! Thankfully I found Ali Essig and PlantWhys!!! I’ve always been a meat & potatoes guy, so when anyone ever mentioned “plant-based” anything, I was sceptical. I immediately came to realize that for the past 11 years, I was only treating the diabetic symptoms, not the underlying problem. This experience is changing my life! In 3 months, I’ve lost 32 lbs., and reduced blood pressure medication by 375%. If you’re ready to improve your health, you’d be well served to make Plantwhys a core piece of your program.
Over the years, I have attempted to transition to a plant-based diet several times, but always ran into the same struggles leading to my failure.
Sorting through all the contradicting, fear-based information was time-consuming, and conflicting. Although I have an amazing support system, I felt all alone in making these changes for my family and myself. Which made me feel isolated and overwhelmed. Failed recipes from random online sources with complicated ingredients and cooking instructions felt like a major setback when they didn't turn out.
Plantwhys was key in me overcoming each struggle I had. Struggles didn't go away, my life was still mine, but Plantwhys provided everything I needed to overcome.